EXTINCT & ENDANGERED - New limited edition prints available for worldwide shipping now!
Darwin's Shield Bug
This specimen, from Australia, was collected by Charles Darwin in 1856 and brought to England on the HMS Beagle. Taken from the Microsculpture project by Levon Biss, this captivating portrait of a shield bug was created from over 8,000 individual photographs using a bespoke camera system and microscope objectives.
- Archival c-type print with matt finish.
- Available in -
- 24 x 18 inches edition of 12
- 40 x 30 inches, edition of 10
- 50 x 37.5 inches edition of 8
- All artwork is signed and supplied with a certificate of authenticity.
- All sizes include a white border to assist framing and provide space for artist signature and edition numbering. This border is included within the overall print dimensions.
- Prints are supplied unmounted and are delivered in secure tube via tracked international courier (Parcel Force Worldwide and their affiliates).