Tricolored Jewel Beetle
The specimen in this image was collection by Alfred Russell Wallace in 1836. Taken for the Microsculpture project by Levon Biss, this beautiful portrait of a Tricoloured Jewel Beetle was created from 8,000 individual photographs using a bespoke camera system and microscope objectives.
- Archival c-type print with matt finish.
- Available in -
- 24 x 18 inches edition of 12
- 40 x 30 inches, edition of 15
- 50 x 37.5 inches edition of 8
- All artwork is signed and supplied with a certificate of authenticity.
- All sizes include a white border to assist framing and provide space for artist signature and edition numbering. This border is included within the overall print dimensions.
- Prints are supplied unmounted and are delivered in secure tube via tracked international courier (Parcel Force Worldwide and their affiliates).