Chinese Sweetgum (Liquidambar formosana)
This beautiful tree's lobed leaves are fed to silk worms and the wood highly prized for tea chests. The spikey fruits burst open, when ripe, to release a host of winged seeds.
Taken from Levon's latest body of work titled The Hidden Beauty of Seeds and Fruits, these macro photographs display the Carpology collection of the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh.
- Archival Giclée pigment print.
- Available in –
- 24 x 18 inches edition of 45
- 40 x 30 inches edition of 45
- All artwork is signed and supplied with a certificate of authenticity.
- All sizes include a white border to assist framing and provide space for artist signature and edition numbering. This border is included within the overall print dimensions.
- Prints are supplied unmounted and are delivered in secure tube via tracked international courier (Parcel Force Worldwide and their affiliates). All taxes are paid by us and are included in the prices.