Amazonian Purple Warrior Scarab
The Scarab was sacred to the ancient Egyptians. This species is most active at dusk when the contrast in colour between the black horn and blue body is enhanced. Taken from the Microsculpture project by Levon Biss, this beautiful portrait of a Amazonian Purple Warrior Scarab was created from thousands of individual photographs using a bespoke camera system and microscope objectives.
- Archival c-type print with matt finish.
- Available in -
- 24 x 18 inches, edition of 12.
- 40 x 30 inches, edition of 50.
- All artwork is signed and supplied with a certificate of authenticity.
- All sizes include a white border to assist framing and provide space for artist signature and edition numbering. This border is included within the overall print dimensions.
- Prints are supplied unmounted and are delivered in secure tube via tracked international courier (Parcel Force Worldwide and their affiliates).