EXTINCT & ENDANGERED - New limited edition prints available for worldwide shipping now!
Tricolored Jewel Beetle
The specimen in this image was collection by Alfred Russell Wallace in 1836. Taken for the Microsculpture project by Levon Biss, this beautiful portrait of a Tricoloured Jewel Beetle was created from 8,000 individual photographs using a bespoke camera system and microscope objectives.
- Archival c-type print with matt finish.
- Available in -
- 24 x 18 inches edition of 12
- 40 x 30 inches, edition of 15
- 50 x 37.5 inches edition of 8
- All artwork is signed and supplied with a certificate of authenticity.
- All sizes include a white border to assist framing and provide space for artist signature and edition numbering. This border is included within the overall print dimensions.
- Prints are supplied unmounted and are delivered in secure tube via tracked international courier (Parcel Force Worldwide and their affiliates).